Commenting on other blogs is really important. There are many reasons why you a blogger should comment at other blogs. I comment on all the blogs I visit whether it is related to my niche or not. And there is a good reason to why I do it.
So I in this post I mentioning the benefits of commenting. Here are 10 one line reasons why a blogger should practice commenting on other blogs:
- Create friendships with other bloggers.
- Let your voice be heard. Reach out to a wider audience and generate influence.
- You get Residual Traffic. Not hundreds of people but yes, a couple of visitors for each comment.
- Get SEO benefits by commenting on DoFollow blogs or blogs that use Top Commentators widget.
- Get new post ideas and new perspectives. Perhaps your perspective on the post can result in a great new post for yourself.
- Improve your scanning skills. By commenting a lot you learn to read all the best parts of any post and save time, instead of sitting over the article to read the whole of it.
- You learn what works! This is indeed true, when you comment on others post you begin to learn what kind of posts generate comments and what don’t.
- Learn more. When you comment on a post, you can ask the writer further questions and doubts. Most authors will gladly fill you up to the brim with their knowledge.
- You receive what you give. By commenting on other blogs, you also encourage other bloggers to comment at yours.
- And finally, this is what blogging is about. Blogging is about sharing and discussing your views about a topic with others. Exercise this wonderful right.
You should really follow up on commenting, as even professional bloggers still comment on other blogs. It is a way to provide your views to the blogging community. Exercise and enjoy the freedom!