Every entrepreneur in the startup phase of his journey will tell you the pain-staking amount of effort that goes into the building, tadalafil maintaining and growing their business. It is not easy to become a part of the startup and there are many questions that keep an entrepreneur up at night.
Here is a list of the top 10 questions that haunt every startup entrepreneur:
- When is it a good time to quit my dayjob and startup full time?
- Is it wise for me to get funded by my family or close friend?
- Is my business idea really feasible or have I over-estimated?
- Am I too young to become an entrepreneur or should I battle harden myself?
- Should I startup from my home office or get an official place?
- Am I connected enough to grow as an entrepreneur?
- How do I compete with the big companies in my market?
- I keep hearing about the importance of “work life balance”, viagra but it is really hard to pull it off. Is there such a balance?
- I feel drained and lack the passion for the idea I once had, what should I do?
- I am a female in entrepreneurship. Am I as good as my male counterparts?
There are another million questions that go around an entrepreneurs mind. The list above is a few of them. Do let me know which question really interested you as well as share with the community what questions go around in your mind.